Surviving Cash Flow Challenges in the Recruitment & Staffing Industry
Download our cash flow action plan for the Recruitment, Staffing & Labour Hire industry.
For a business working in the recruitment & staffing industry, no matter the size or stage of its lifecycle, having steady and predictable access to cash is vital. If your business has experienced cash flow issues recently, you’re certainly not alone. In fact, a recent ScotPac SME Growth Index showed that 90% of SMEs had cash flow issues.
In addition, with the Government stimulus packages beginning to wind back, it’s more important than ever to have the means to deal with cash flow challenges. Challenges such as…
- Dealing with statutory obligations and tax debts
- Managing payroll, super, rent and other expenses
- Navigating finance options to help achieve your goals
Our guide provides you with:
- An Action Plan – 7 important tips and techniques tailored to the recruitment & staffing industry for overcoming cash flow challenges
- A working capital formula to calculate what you need to manage your cash flow
To access the guide and action plan, fill out the form below or call us today to discuss how ScotPac can help your staffing business.
We believe in relationships, not transactions, and make it our business to know yours. With over 30 years’ experience helping the recruitment & staffing industry, you can count on us to see the true value of your business.
As Australia & New Zealand’s leading non-bank business lender, we’ve helped thousands of businesses just like yours. In addition to recommending us to their clients, Finance Brokers and business advisors across Australia have now voted us the best Debtor Finance lender in The Adviser magazine’s Non-Bank Lender Awards.